Website Terms & Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions govern your use of all parts of our website, www.globelink.co.nz, (Site), which is made available to you by Globelink Limited our use of this Site indicates your agreement with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
The information on our website should be used as a guide only and should not be relied upon. All of the information (including pricing and product information) on our website may change from time to time. Please contact us if you require any specific information about a product or a service that we offer.
When using this Site and the information and material contained at this Site and any linked web site, you and all other users are solely responsible for deciding whether the information is appropriate to your particular situation. You acknowledge that the information at this site does not take into account the particular circumstances of you or any third party.
You must only use information from the Site for your own personal or internal corporate use. In particular, but without limitation, you may not use, copy, reproduce, disseminate or communicate information from this Site for commercial purposes.
The Internet is not a secure environment. If you send us information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
You are responsible for information you provide to us through or in relation to the Site. In particular, information provided to us must not be fraudulent and misleading, must not infringe any third party’s rights, and must not violate any applicable law, statute, regulation or industry code of conduct.
While we provide the information in good faith, we do not warrant that the information on our website, including information, pictures, colours and specifications, is correct, and we accept no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information and will not be responsible for any loss that results from you relying on our website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
(a) we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information or material on this Site or for results obtained from use of this information or material;
(b) information at this Site is provided “as is”. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this Site. In using this Site, you acknowledge that the Internet is inherently unreliable and we are not responsible for any inaccuracies, interferences or interruptions in providing this Site to you which are not within our direct control;
(c) we exclude all implied conditions and warranties, including as to completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the information at this Site. If conditions and warranties are implied by law under the Trade Practices Act 1974 and similar legislation and cannot be excluded, we limit liability to the extent permitted by law to re-supply or payment of the cost or re-supply of services provided at the Site; and
(d) we will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to, or reliance on, or use of, or inability to use the Site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or other legal theory, and whether or not we know or have been advised of the possibility of such damage.
You indemnify and hold us and our shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the violation of these terms by you.
We may use your personal information that is collected by this website. We are required to comply with privacy laws when we collect and use your personal information. We will comply with the Privacy Statement below when we deal with your personal information.
“Personal information” means any information relevant to this Application and includes, but is not limited to;
- information provided in any application with Globelink Limited;
- information about the customer;
- information about the customer’s related entities.
You understand and consent to:
- the collection of personal information from any other credit providers or trade references named in this or any previous application with us, any credit reporter, and from you directly;
- the collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your personal information for:
- the assessment of this, and any subsequent, application for a commercial credit account;
- the enforcement of any defaults;
- the marketing purposes of Globelink Limited, who may contact you electronically or otherwise to provide you with marketing or other information on our goods and services;
- the benefit of any credit reporter who may use your personal information to update its credit reporting database and disclose your personal information to any of their customers who use their credit reporting database; and
- You understand that:
- if your personal information is held in such a way that it can be readily retrieved, you are able to access that information;
- if your personal information is incorrect, you are able to request a correction and, if no correction is made, request that there be attached to your information a statement of the correction sought but not made
- your consent is given voluntarily and if you do not disclose all the information requested in this Application, you may not be provided credit;
- if your personal information is disclosed to, and stored and used by a credit reporter, where required you will be informed of the name and address of that credit reporter either personally or through our website
Acknowledge that you have received, read and understood our Terms and Conditions of Sale and agree to be bound by them;
- Acknowledge that any notice from us to you will be deemed to have been given if delivered or posted by prepaid post to any of the addresses you have nominated in this Application;
- Warrant that all information provided by you in connection with this Application is true and correct and not misleading or deceptive;
- Warrant that you are duly authorised to sign this Application on behalf of the Buyer.
We own or licence the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all works that appear on our website including the website design, pictures, graphics, brochures, colours and specifications (“Works“). We grant you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the Works:
(a) for the purpose of browsing our website; and
(b) in hardcopy for the purpose of reviewing the material.
Apart from as set out in this clause, you must not reproduce, distribute, modify, upload, transmit, reuse or post any information on this website unless you have our prior written consent.
Trade Marks & Logos
You may not reproduce or use our trademarks, logos, product names or business name without our prior written consent.
This site may include links to third party sites. These third party sites may be developed and maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. We do not accept any responsibility for any third party site, including without limitation, the content of those third party sites. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, legality or reliability of any third party site. We do not make any other representation or endorsement in relation to any third party site or service available at a third party site.
All pricing is in New Zealand dollars unless otherwise specified. Unless otherwise indicated, all prices exclude delivery costs and government taxes and charges (including the New Zealand Goods and Services tax). The prices are subject to change without notice.
The governing law of this Site is New Zealand. We and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.