STRAIGHT 6 / M11 – Resin Filled Cable Joint Kit
– Cellpack resin filled cable joints are the ideal method of joining the industrial cables of today.
– Universally suitable to connect low-voltage plastic insulated cables or conductors insulated with PVC, PE, VPE and EPR. Also suitable for compression connectors on aluminium and copper conductors.
– The pack has been specifically designed to offer the user a quick, clean and efficient method of pouring and applying the resin.
– All joint kits are supplied as complete kits in a single carton – each kit comprises a clear plastic shell, a two-part PUR type EG cast-resin compound, caps, spacers, gloves and joining instructions.
– This range of joints is suitable for 600/1200V (0.6/1.2 kV) cables.
– Length: 190mm
– Diameter: 36mm
– Cable entry: 7mm – 26mm
– Cable trays
Type Test to:
– DIN VDE 0278 part 1 &3
– DIN VDE 0278 part 393
– EN 50393
– CENELEC HD 623 (VDE 0278 part 623)